- Our Window Service is open for Kitchen Goodies – ice cream, slush, seasonal fruit desserts, pies, baked goods, Scones, Donuts, honey & maple, jams, and much more. Pack your own bags of apples under the tent, see prices below. Windows are open from 10 am to 5 pm Wednesdays through Sundays through the end of October, hours in November TBA. Please park in the parking lot and walk up to the Store windows at the front of the Store & Kitchen building to place your order. Remember to socially distance!
Drive Thru Pickup & Online Store
- Our Drive Thru Pickup through our Online Store are currently scheduled for THURSDAYS 2pm to 4 pm. Orders must be placed by 9 pm on the evening before pickup day. When you arrive at the farm follow the signs to the pickup location.
- If we have good quantities of fruit to sell we will hold Pop-Up Drive Thru Farm Store Events, no pre-orders required. Cash or Credit will be accepted at the pickup.
- Please pay close attention to the days and times of pickup when you place your order, so that you come at the right time!
- Click on the Shop Now button to see what we are offering!
The Apple tent is open on weekends (on weekdays apples are under the Tent at the Store windows) with bag your own apples. You can Mix & Match varieties in your bag. All are the same prices, and are sold by the bag, not weighed this year:
- 1/4 Peck ~ 3 pounds $7.00
- 1/2 Peck ~ 5-6 pounds $13.00
- 1/2 Bushel ~ 20 pounds $37.00
- Do not overfill bags; please wear gloves provided to handle apples
- PLEASE be extremely gentle when handling apples. They bruise easily, and no one wants to buy bruised apples. Handle them like eggs!!
We also have Cider Donuts, Baked goods, Cider, Farm Toys, Jams and more in the tent.
Be sure to sign up for our email list, check our website, and follow us on social media for updates and information about our Farm Store & Kitchen